NFSworld.ru

?

nfsworld.ru / Test Drive Unlimited 2 / /www.thepackersfanshop.com/
liny195

: 1000(???)
# : 6  2019 10:17:35

GREEN BAY Rashan Gary Jersey , Wis. (AP) Clay Matthews looked up into the Lambeau Field suites to find his parents before walking down the stadium tunnel for what might be the last time as a member of the Green Bay Packers.An offseason of change awaits in Titletown following a second straight year without a playoff appearance.A coaching search is already underway after Mike McCarthy was fired in early December, which leaves the futures of upcoming free agents like Matthews up in the air.Matthews, one of the last remaining links to Green Bays 2010 Super Bowl season, described the exit from the field following Sundays 31-0 loss to Detroit as a little bittersweet I was waving up to my parents up in the suite.So (my kids) will be waiting for me, wife, family and Ill carry on as Dad, Matthews said.Players cleaned out their lockers on Monday and started meeting with interim head coach Joe Philbin and assistants for exit interviews. Philbin, who plans to interview for the position on a permanent basis, is handling the wrap-up responsibilities that come with the job, at least for the next few days.At 6-9-1, Green Bay finished under .500 for a second straight year. The Packers went 2-2 under Philbin, finally winning a road game in Week 16 after losing their first seven away from Lambeau.The affable Philbin seems to have won over some key players in the locker room with his leadership style, demeanor and dry humor. Rodgers and receiver Davante Adams have each said that they hope Philbin stays, though they dont expect to be part of the decision.Joes funny, man, youve just got to get used to his type of personality Vince Biegel Color Rush Jersey , running back Jamaal Williams said Monday. Joes a good person caring, always trying to look out for everybody.The offensive coordinator for the 2010 Super Bowl team in his first stint with Green Bay, Philbin has familiarity with the franchise and Rodgers. He coached the Miami Dolphins for three-plus seasons without a playoff appearance before being fired four games into the 2015 season.While its important that (team executives) do know me, there (are) some things we havent discussed. I want to present who I am, because its not going to work if they dont like who I am, Philbin said Monday. I think fit and alignment in this particular situation (with team executives) is absolutely vital. And if its not, it wont work.The 57-year-old Philbin, who has coached for more than three decades, is also aware that the NFL is a business. In a team meeting before players began the chore of packing their belongings, Philbin said he talked to them about embracing change, whatever that may be and not looking at it as a negative, looking at it as a positive.Regardless of whether the Packers stick with Philbin, the next coach will at least have Rodgers as a solid foundation on which to begin his tenure. The two-time MVP played through a left knee injury sustained in the season opener against the Bears, and then dealt with a sore groin late in the season before getting knocked out of the Lions game with a concussion.Rodgers 62.3 percent completion percentage was his lowest since 2015 (60.7 percent). His 25 touchdown passes were a low for a season in which he played at least 15 games, though so were his two interceptions.The emergence of Adams into an elite receiver helped. But injuries to Randall Cobb and Geronimo Allison forced the Packers to turn to rookies perhaps earlier than expected to fill the void at the position.Besides Matthews, Cobb is the other notable veteran facing free agency. Given the youth in the receiving corps Dexter Williams Jersey , Cobbs familiarity with Rodgers and ability to play the slot might be reasons to bring the receiver back.As for Matthews, he finished with a career-low 3½ sacks in his 10th season with the Packers, which was also the first under the tweaked 3-4 scheme installed by first-year coordinator Mike Pettine.All my kids are doing awesome out here, we love the people, were settled here. It would be awesome if we stayed, Matthews said. But as I continue to say, these are uncharted times and well kind of see what the future holds. There are six NFL quarterbacks that are better than Aaron Rodgers.Thats what the folks at Madden 20 the annual NFL football video game released by EA Sports think, anyway.Ratings for all players in Madden 20 were released Monday night, and the Green Bay Packers quarterback was given an overall rating of 90.There were seven quarterbacks who earned a rating of 90 or above, with Rodgers as the seventh. Patrick Mahomes, the reigning NFL MVP, has the best overall rating at 97, followed by Tom Brady (96), Philip Rivers (94), Drew Brees (92), Andrew Luck (92) and Russell Wilson (91).A few of those names makes sense to be ranked higher than Rodgers. But Rivers? Luck? A 41-year-old Brady?Rodgers does https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Antonio-Morrison-Jersey , however, have the fourth-best throwing power in the game. Buffalo quarterback Josh Allen leads the way with a perfect 99 rating, while Mahomes is right behind at 96. Another Buffalo quarterback is next with Tyree Jackson (95), an unrestricted free agent signing out of the University of Buffalo. Rodgers comes in fourth at 94.Last season, Rodgers was one of seven players to earn an overall rating of 99 in Madden 19.Green Bay has to look elsewhere for its top-ranked player in this years edition. For the second straight year, left tackle David Bakhtiari was ranked 97 overall, the highest rating for any offensive lineman. Right tackle Bryan Bulaga is the Packers next-highest rated lineman at 85 overall.Following a breakout 2018 season that saw defensive tackle Kenny Clark set career bests in tackles (55), sacks (6.0) and passes defensed (3), the 23-year-old is enjoying a 90 overall rating.Safety Adrian Amos thought Clark could do better, though.The Packers have four players rated 90 or above: Rodgers, Bakhtiari, Clark and wide receiver Davante Adams (92). It might not seem like much, but its actually more than any of the Packers division rivals. Minnesota has three (Harrison Smith, Adam Thielen, Stefon Diggs), Chicago has two (Khalil Mack Quinten Rollins Jersey , Eddie Jackson) and Detroit has one (Damon Harrison Sr.).More Packers coverage from FOX Sports WisconsinPhotos of the Week: 7/21/19 7/27/19Packers rookie Garys biggest critic is himselfTop Tweets: Former Badger TJ Watt has impressive four-year transformationPHOTOS: 2019 Green Bay Packers training campPackers Rodgers, LaFleur ironing out offense, building chemistryOTHER OBSERVATIONS If the Packers need a fourth option at quarterback behind Rodgers, DeShone Kizer and Tim Boyle, Madden 20 hands the job to linebacker Ty Summers, a seventh-round pick in Aprils draft. Summers was a star dual-threat quarterback in high school in San Antonio and received offers from Ivy League schools to play QB at the next level, but he chose to attend TCU and switched positions. Summers has a 70 rating of throwing power and a 57 accuracy rating on short passes, just 11 points below Boyle. Rashan Gary, selected 12th overall by Green Bay in April, is the Packers highest-rated rookie at 73 overall. But its not by much. Fellow first-round pick Darnell Savage Jr. and tight end Jace Sternberger a third-rounder were both given a 72 rating. Cornerback Tony Brown, who played 11 games with the Packers last season, was rated as the teams fastest player at 94 overall. Defensive backs Jaire Alexander, KaDar Hollman, Amos and Savage as well as receiver Marquez Valdes-Scantling arent far behind at 93. The slowest player award goes to right guard Justin McCray (55).

!

. , , NFS :)